Monday, January 03, 2005
Odds of lining up three 7's in a slot machine- let's say a moderate 2,000 to 1? Compare to:
1) Odds of "terrorists" in four different air terminals, WITHIN THE HOUR, successfully getting past security and onto airliners that they intend to hijack- 20,000,000 to 1?
2) Odds of all airliners successfully hijacked and accurately guided to their targets by totally inexperienced pilots- 500,000,000 to 1?
3) Odds of NORAD defense system getting caught off guard and not responding to intercept the airliners- 6,000,000,000 to 1?
4) Odds of NORAD defense system getting caught off guard and not responding to intercept airliners, after repeated warnings of imminent terrorist attacks to the administration- infinitesimal?
3) Odds of a high-rise building like the World Trade Centers collapsing from a plane impact and fuel fire- 4,000,000 to 1?
4) Odds of TWO buildings like the WTC's to collapse from plane impact and fuel fire, within a half hour of each other and on the same property- almost infinitesimal?
5) Odds of two buildings collapsing from impact and fire, on the same property, within a half hour of each other, IN A PERFECTLY DOWNWARD CONTROLLED-LIKE DEMOLITION- infinitesimal?
6) Odds of government being caught off guard on 911 AND successfully "solving" the case within an hour after the attacks- 70,000,000 to 1?
7) Odds of all of the above happening within two hours ON THE SAME DAY- infinitesimal.
In other words, for those of you who have experienced the frustrating odds in a casino, you might get a better idea of the improbability of the government's version of 911. It just didn't happen that way, PERIOD!
Most Americans seem to have lost the ability to distinguish between coincidence and conspiracy. There HAS to be a certain point where the "coincidences" are so numerous and improbable that one has to in all logic consider it "conspiracy". Of course, the biggest factor here is not necessarily people's logical abilities, but whether they can actually still think for themselves, not brainwashed by the government!